On Discord, do you want to change the background or the theme of your account?
Most apps let you change your background now. You can change the background of your WhatsApp chats by going to “Chat Wallpaper.” Many people don’t know about the feature, even though it has been around for a long time. Some people who know about it might be happy with the standard WhatsApp background. However, some people love to make it look like they want it to. In Discord, it’s more difficult to change your background than it is to change your background on WhatsApp. I can’t do this because I need a third-party app for it.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to change your background on Discord, so that’s why you’re here.
Read More: What Do Other Snapchatters Mean?
Make Your Background a Different One.
Getting BetterDiscord is the first step if you want to change the background of your Discord.
In the Theme Folder, paste the CSS file from a theme from the BetterDiscordLibrary that you’ve downloaded.
Discord doesn’t have a way for you to change your background or theme right now.
You can only make the app look dark or light.
Messages can also be shown in a cozy and small way.
Other than that, there aren’t any more ways to make it your own.
To change your background or theme on Discord, you need to use a third-party app like BetterDiscord to do it.
People can send emojis, change the site’s CSS, add plugins, and make their themes with BetterDiscord, which has many extra features.
A step-by-step guide on getting the app and changing your background on Discord is below.
1. Get BetterDiscord On Your Desktop.
BetterDiscord (now called BandagedBD) is the first thing you need to do.
Keep in mind that you won’t do this on your phone or tablet. This only works on a computer.
- Head over to the BetterDiscordApp Github page, where you can get the installer.
- You’ll see a lot of folders under “Assets” that you can download.
- If you’re using Windows, click on the “BandagedBD Windows.exe” folder to get the file you need.
- This isn’t the case if you’re on a Mac. Instead, click on the “BandagedBD Mac zip” folder.
- It’s time to open the installer.
- Then click on the “Install BandagedBD” icon to set it up.
- Next, check the “Install to Stable” box. This will move the app to your C Drive, which will be safe to use.
- As the last step, click the “Install” button to install BetterDiscord.
It’s important to remember that BetterDiscord is not a separate app. It’s a client modification for Discord that lets you add plugins and themes to the client.
After you’ve successfully installed BetterDiscord, it will be able to work with your Discord account.
Find out how to change your background on Discord in the next step, or go there now.
2. Get a Theme From BetterDiscord Library.
As soon as you’ve done everything in this tutorial, you can now change your Discord theme.
There are a lot of different themes that you can choose from and download before that.
- In the first place, go to the Better Discord Library.
- On the theme page, you’ll see a list of all the themes that other people have made.
- When you find a theme you like, click on it to get it (e.g., BasicBackground).
- Then, click on the “Download” button to get the CSS file for the theme to download.
Make sure you don’t forget where you put the theme. This is because you’ll need it for the last step. You can now learn how to change your background on Discord to match the theme you just got.
3. It’s Now Time To Open Discord. You Can Copy The Theme To a Folder Called “Theme Folder.”
Open Discord > User Settings > Themes > Open Theme Folder > Choose a theme. When you download a theme, copy and paste it into the Theme Folder, where it should be. After downloading the theme of your choice, it’s time to change the Discord theme with it. In this step, you’ll be using the BetterDiscord app that you got from the first step.
- First, open Discord on your computer.
- Navigate to your Discord profile and click on the gear icon to go to the User Settings. Click on the gear icon to go to the User Settings.
- Make sure you’re on the User Settings page. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the left sidebar and click the button.
- Under “Bandaged BD,” you’ll see a tab that says “Themes.” You can click on that tab to learn more about the different themes.
- To go to the themes page, click “Themes.”
- Click on the “Open Theme Folder” button on the themes page. This will open the theme folder, which you can use to change your theme.
- So, then, go to the file explorer and look for the CSS Document of the theme that you downloaded from the second step. Then, look for the CSS Document of the theme.
- When you’re done, copy and paste or move the CSS file to the Theme folder.
- Now, you can choose to add a background.
- As the last step, click the switch on Discord to turn on the background.
Once you’ve enabled the background, the standard background on Discord will be replaced with the one from the background you’ve chosen. To change your Discord background, turn on the theme. Congratulations! You’ve done a good job changing your background or theme on Discord. If you want to turn off the theme, just turn off the switch on the theme. If you want to get rid of the theme, click on the “Trash” icon. You can do so there if you want to add more themes to BetterDiscordLibrary.
In Discord, How Do I Change The Theme?
To change your Discord theme, click on the gear icon on your profile. Then, go to the User Settings page.
If you want to change your theme to dark or light mode, go to App Settings > Appearance > Themes > Dark/Light and choose the model you want.
If you want more options, you can get BetterDiscord. BetterDiscord lets you change the app’s theme to one made by someone else in the BetterDiscordLibrary.
Read More: The Complete History Of TikTok
BetterDiscord Is Allowed.
Because BetterDiscord is against Discord’s Terms of Service, it’s not allowed on Discord because it’s against the rules of the service.
No one has been banned from Discord, so it’s safe to say that you won’t be banned as well.
Client modifications aren’t checked by Discord, so you’re taking a risk by installing them. This isn’t a good idea.
But BetterDiscord is safe to use. Many people use it, so it isn’t going to harm you.
In addition, they have a support server on Discord with more than 92,000 people who can help.
People use BetterDiscord to change their clients on Discord the most.
Currently, there aren’t many ways to change the themes on Discord.
If you want to change the background of the Discord app, you can’t do that yet.
The only way to change it right now is to change the client.
Follow Techadvices.org For The Best Of The Technology.